Re: Good response

From: Robert Trottmann (rotrottmann@davidson.edu)
Date: Wed Oct 14 1998 - 18:08:06 EDT

My mom is a converter. Met my dad, he had a Datsun, next car, Caravan,
then Dynasty, then Intrepid. Divorced him, now w/ Chuck, met him he had a
Previa (ewww), and what did he just buy? Intrepid. Mom started out w/ a
Dodge Dart, then went VW (oops) then Omni, Daytona, Daytona, Intrepid.
I started out AMC, now Dakota.
Hmmmmm, dodge should give her royalties or something. I see NINE cars that
people have bought from Dodge based on my mother's high opinion of that
company. Kind of sick when I write it down and read it, though.
Later,
Robert Dodge Trottmann

--
Mailto:rotrottmann@davidson.edu