Re: Re: Tire Question

From: WM96@aol.com
Date: Wed Oct 14 1998 - 17:08:10 EDT

blah blah blah first line....
blah blah blah just in case
        What that was supposed to say is that I have 275/60 on 15x8 Progressive rims
all the way around and don't have any problems.

Will

<<and have no problems.

Will

<<I am getting ready to stick some new shoes on my '96 Dakota. Does anyone
know what the maximum size tire that can be mounted on this model without a
lift or anything. I would like to get something a little bigger than the
P235's that are on there now, but don't want something too big for the truck.

thanks in advance,

John>>