HELP With tire choice.

From: Chrisoert@aol.com
Date: Wed Oct 14 1998 - 18:41:34 EDT

Hello all,

I need some help. Currently I have a '98 RC V6 with the stock 235/70R15 Eagle
LS on 15X8 rims. After 23,000 miles they are very bald front and rear. I am
in desperate need of putting tires on it and want to put some offroad tires on
my truck. I talked to the tire dealer and the book he had showed clearance
for up to 31" tires. I know the those tires will fit on the rim but I am not
so sure about clearance issues. Luckily he said he would put one on for me to
see if it would fit first but I wanted to get some feedback from all the other
DMLers. For those of you who have put LT offroad type tires on your truck
without a lift please help me. I would like to get these tires tonite if
possible. Thanks guys.

Chris Oertell
Arcadia, Ca
'98 RC V6