Re: Stickers!!!! -Reply

From: gary palmer (palmergj@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Oct 14 1998 - 18:44:01 EDT

Count me in for a "swoosh" one!

-mike d.

>>> Lance Martz <LanceM@mcmullenargus.com> 10/09/98 06:21pm >>>
Dear DML.
I need to know from everyone if this is the design(s) you want. At
present, I'm sending the swoosh and regular DML logos to the sticker guy
so both can be available. I made printouts and am sending it on floppy
disk to him as well. We should have stickers sometime in about a week or
so. If this is the design most wanted, please let me know and I'll go
ahead with getting everyone their stickers. I think he'll be able to
die-cut it easily. At its present size, it's 2-1/4x8-1/4 inches but can
be made larger or slightly smaller.

I'm ready to send the stuff over to him.
Just give me the general consensus of when to do it...

Lance

I would go for at least 2 of any of the designs, even 1 or 2 of each!
My thoughts would be to eventually have two or three different designs
done up.

Gary Palmer