Re: RE: rocker arms --ATTN. Frank Holloway

From: Tim (magnum318@bewellnet.com)
Date: Tue Oct 13 1998 - 14:17:15 EDT

From: Tim Roller>magnum318@mail.bwn.net
wed.11:08pm

>>Frank--you mentioned that 1.7's gave more lift and duration. I understand
the lift, BUT more duration? How is that possible--the cam grind determines
what the duration is --Does the rocker change offset to the cam and make
the valves hold open longer ? That's a new one on me, from all the engines I
used to rebuild--that Would save a lot of money and time from changing out
the cams to wilder grinds.