Re: RE: Re: Re: Short throw shifters -Reply

From: Jack Hilton III (HEMI@charter.net)
Date: Thu Oct 15 1998 - 08:38:19 EDT

At 02:35 PM 10/14/1998 -0700, you wrote:
>I just called them, (B&M) and am asking for more information on their
>project. The guy in charge (Ken Zoeller, sp?) is in a meeting all day
>today. He's gong to get back to me o the specifics for our shifter
>Q&A... It looks like a group buy will be possible with them once they
>have something ready to go.
>
>Lance Martz
>MT & TR

Hey Lance -

When ya get in there , make sure they make some sort of contraption to keep
these "stick" guys from missing that 4-5 shift and going into 3rd , or even
1st .

Also , how about kickin' em around for a floor shifter for the 44 and 46RE .

I would at least like to get a steering column from a stick and have a
console shifter (which the R/T should have had to begin with) .

Hey guys , do ya think that a swap with the NV3500 tranny into an R/T would
be fun ?
Jack Hilton

HEMI@charter.net