RE: R/T=street fighter was:Another reason

From: Jack Hilton III (HEMI@charter.net)
Date: Thu Oct 15 1998 - 08:41:51 EDT

I echo Bruce's words , but what I am more looking for (since the HP can be
boosted by various means , all of which are known thru the DML) is stuff
like Floor shifters for the slush-box , a STICK for the R/T , Maybe an
Air-Grabber hood . I would love to see the look on some Rice-Boy's face as
he sits next to a truck at a stop light and he sees a small flap slowly
tilt up in the middle of the hood with those teeth on it .

Jack Hilton

HEMI@charter.net