Re: Test driving Durango & R/T

From: William Blount Arthur (m990198@nadn.navy.mil)
Date: Thu Oct 15 1998 - 09:41:11 EDT

Hey this is sort of the opposite of my experiance. I bought my truck from
the same guy that my father has been buying his trucks from for years. He
gets most of his maintainance done there and they always have treated him
real well. I got a good deal on my SS/T and a few months ago, my dad
decided it was time to get rid of his old truck and get a new one. He
traded in his 90 Ram Cummins diesel on a new 24 V cummins ram. The old
truck had 295,000 miles on it and one of the mechanics bought it from the
dealership before my dad left with his new truck. This was the same
mechanic who worked on it, even when it went into the shop after rolling
into a pond, while running. That was one tough truck. I guess I am just
saying that if you find people who are willing to drive their own
products, and stand behind them after they sell them, you better keep
giving them business so they know it is appreciated.

Bill
'97 SS/T