Re: Test driving Durango & R/T

From: Thomas Vacchino (tommyv@thecia.net)
Date: Thu Oct 15 1998 - 11:35:35 EDT

Oh Definitely agree with you. But I myself very rarely see them actually using the
vehicles they are selling. I think it says that much more about the people also if they do
"walk the talk". I mean if I pull into a dealer and see nothing but MOPAR in the employee
parking area I'm going in feeling better. As to what I usually see (in my area anyway)
nothing but ferds and toyatchas.

"psychonaut"