Re: DML Buys--ATTN Pat

From: Kabuki2@aol.com
Date: Thu Oct 15 1998 - 11:13:23 EDT

<< Pat,

    How are we coming on the Transgo and the Air Raid buys? I've been
checking
 your site and haven't seen any updates. Any idea on dates/prices? Thanks
for
 the help.

 Russ >>

I've been looking at Airaid, TransGo, and Nitrous eXpress.. I've recieved
literature from them all, and it looks like TransGo is going to be next. I
just received three big boxes full of spark plug wires yesterday, so I need to
get some of those out the door before I move on to my next project. :)

ttyl
Patrick