Re: R/T=street fighter was:Another reason

From: Rekker21@aol.com
Date: Thu Oct 15 1998 - 18:03:57 EDT

In a message dated 10/15/98 8:44:04 AM Eastern Daylight Time, HEMI@charter.net
writes:

<< Maybe an
 Air-Grabber hood . I would love to see the look on some Rice-Boy's face as
 he sits next to a truck at a stop light and he sees a small flap slowly
 tilt up in the middle of the hood with those teeth on it .

that would be pretty slick! I tried to buy just the mechanics and the lid for
one of those at the Nats a couple years ago but the guy wouldnt sell the
pieces unless I bought the hood with it. Although at the time they were
apart! Oh well!!
Eric