Re: Test driving Durango & R/T

From: Rekker21@aol.com
Date: Thu Oct 15 1998 - 18:02:04 EDT

I brought home a 99 Grand Cherokee tonight with the 4.7. Very nice vehicle
with a lot of torque for that small V8! Runs smooth and is actually pretty
strong. Its weird though, I dont know if it is because of the slush box or
not, but its mild in acceleration unless you mash it all the way to the floor.
When you do that it chirps the tires from a stop and runs pretty good. Nice
SUV. Ill probably trade in the Van for one next year. Not the Dak!! Its
mine!
Eric