Great sticker

From: Richard A Pyburn (rap777@juno.com)
Date: Thu Oct 15 1998 - 18:47:25 EDT

I concur. Great job, Shaun. I'd like to get two small ones, one for each
pop-out window in the CC, and a Large for the rear window. I'll be
watchin' for Jon's web-polling booth.

Richard in SA

On Thu, 15 Oct 1998 11:42:01 -0400 Michael DuBose <mdubose@vt.edu>
writes:
>Really like the round better than the others before. The "Smokem if
>you got em"
>is a really nice touch. Great job. When can I order mine!!!!
>
>Michael D.
>
>Shaun.Hendricks@bergenbrunswig.com wrote:
>
>> As promised, I have finished a "circular" design for those
>looking for
>> something along those lines. I'm still working on a winsheild
>banner, but I
>> have to be certain to get the curvature correct and figuring out my
>windsheild
>> and what would look best on it has been a challenge to say the
>least. I'll
>> keep everyone posted. Oh, you can see the new designs at:
>>
>> http://members.aol.com/srhdesigns
>>
>> Shaun H.

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]