Re: Psychotic Radiator

From: Robert Trottmann (rotrottmann@davidson.edu)
Date: Thu Oct 15 1998 - 19:55:45 EDT

No, but I'm sure I could find one, what would that tell me? Does it just add
pressure to the system and you look for the leak? If there were a leak, i.e. hole
in rad or something, wouldn't it leak pretty consistently, as in, after parking for
a few days, there would be a puddle, or if only leaking under pressure or temp,
wouldn't a hole show up over my drive btw St.Louis and NC, 710 miles with one stop,
and consistently over 80?Thanks for the info, though,
Robert