Re[4]: Psychotic Radiator

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Thu Oct 15 1998 - 22:55:44 EDT

Well, yes and no... I was thinking (worst case) this might be a head
gasket leak, crack in engine or combustion leakage in which case you attach
the pressure tester after running the engine for a short time... either
way you don't "add" pressure as in overpressurizing the system... You
either read what's there or pump-it-up to "normal" and see what happens.

Thanks for the clarification, though :-)

T.