DML:Radiator(robert)

From: DodgeBoyz3@aol.com
Date: Thu Oct 15 1998 - 22:21:15 EDT

You problem sounds just like mine did, back in July. The plastic tank was
cracked just below the upper radiator hose. There is really no repair to be
done. Just get ready to shell out about 200 bones for a new one. And BTW,
when I replaced mine I ordered a 3 core all metal radiator. But had to get
one for a 93 as there was no 3 core all metal for a 95 and up. Just plastic
ones. The only difference is the fittings on the A/T lines.

I bet that's what it is. Pressure test it and look under the Rad hose. Good
luck :-)

Gene
95 SLT RC
99 R/T CC