Re: The Other Side Of HP

From: William Blount Arthur (m990198@nadn.navy.mil)
Date: Fri Oct 16 1998 - 01:20:38 EDT

On Thu, 15 Oct 1998 McStyer@aol.com wrote:

> **Caution**Spank story follows. If you don't want to share my glory, please
> delete now:)

That was pretty smooth. I ride up route 2 twards Glen Burnie MD on
occasion just to have this happen to me. If any of you are familiar with
the area, there is one real speed shop and a bunch of rice shops. These
cars are everywhere. It is so sad. I have had these guys try to race me
so many times, and never lost a race up there. My truck isnt even that
fast thats the sad thing. I had one guy try to race me with his lowered
2.5 L S-10 and a bunch with Hondas and VW's. The absolute worst was when
I was with a buddy in his LOW 13 sec (with street tires) Mustang 5.0.
This guy in a Neon tried to race us. I guess he needed a better graphics
package and a little louder muffler, because he didnt quite beat us. My
buddy was through the intersection and using his turn signal to pull into
the lane in front of the guy, before the guy was out of the light hardly.
What are these guys smoking? Well, Spank on guys!

Bill
'97 SS/T