Re: Thanks for: HELP With tire choice.

From: Chrisoert@aol.com
Date: Fri Oct 16 1998 - 04:28:18 EDT

Hey guys,

Thanks to those of you who responded and helped me with my tire choice for my
'98 4x2. I went to the tire store and asked to see their book on tire sizes
for specific vehicles. the listing for the Dakota was pretty vague as it
listed many chioces. But the sales guy told me the biggest I could go was the
stock 235's. But I was determined to get bigger tires in there so I paid
$7.00 extra to get a 30x9.50 mounted and it had 1 inch clearance at full lock
so I was very happy. The truck sits up higher and it looks like a 4x4 now.
Well not exactly. For those of you who are curious about what tires I got and
price I got the Costco brand Kirkland Signature All-Terrain Light Truck tires.
I asked the sales guy who made them and he said Michelin so I know it is a
good tire. Plus it came with a 60,000 mile warranty which none of the other
LT tires offered. I paid $69.99 for them and I am very happy with them so
far.

Thanks,
Chris Oertell
Arcadia, Ca