Hi Guys

From: Jason & Norah (janor@ican.net)
Date: Fri Oct 16 1998 - 06:41:22 EDT

>Hello Everyone,
>
>I recently bought a 93' Dakota Sport (V6) . I have to admit that I have
>really fell in love with it! I have never been one to "deck out" a
>vehicle. Well, this truck is pretty plain and I have been checking out
>the profiles and such. A lot of you didn't put the year of your Dak. I
>would appreciate any suggestions (pic's would be great too) for sprucing
>it up and places to find the parts. Also are there any other female Dak
>owners on the list?
>
>Thanks,
>Jessi

Welcome to the list Jessi!

Yes there are a few female members on the list and we appreciate you in
helping to increase our numbers. If you love your Dak, you have definitely
come to the right place. This group is a helluva lot more informed
regarding Daks and what mods you can get for it than anyplace else, not to
mention a great goup of guys.

Welcome again.

Norah
current: '95 Dakota Sport white 4x4 Reg Cab V6/3.9L/5spd