Radiator

From: whiskyjack@iname.com
Date: Fri Oct 16 1998 - 12:01:06 EDT

Date: Fri, 16 Oct 1998 09:21:00 -0500
From: Robert Trottmann <rotrottmann@davidson.edu>
Subject: Re: DML:Radiator(robert)

<snip>P.S. I will replace the rad. cap this morning w/ a nice pretty blue one from
Auto Zone, if that doesn't fix it, and the temp gauge stays low, I say, screw
it and add Anti Freeze every once in a while.
Later,
Robert
Probably not the best solution Robert. One day you'll forget to add anti-freeze, or the leak will get worse and you'll find yourself roaring along the highway miles from anywhere with a rising temp guage. It doesn't take very long to overheat once your fluid level gets low. Your Dak is telling you something ... get the leak fixed, it may be something as simple as a loose hose clamp. If it is something more expensive (such as waterpump), when it finally fails...you could be broken town miles from anywhere.

You can lead a horse to water .... but you can't make it drink.

WJ
97 SLT Clubcab 4x4 V8