Re: RE:Wheel Well Flares

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Fri Oct 16 1998 - 13:28:05 EDT

You gotta' be kidding! I'd say the puddles on Memorial Drive (Cambridge, MA)
get maybe 4-6" deep and if I hit them around 20-25 mph I get a huuuuggggggeee
plume of water up over the hood and onto the top of the cab!! That's why I had
to install those little vent shade things on the door 'cause I kept getting
soaked if I had the window down :-)

I dunno, maybe the 31x10.5" tires have something to do with it?

T.
"I love puddles", in Boston