Independent Rear Suspension -Reply

From: Michael Z-Sykes (MSykes@su.edu)
Date: Fri Oct 16 1998 - 12:34:04 EDT

Yeah, man! post the results! Indie Rear suspension would be great!

-mike d.

  From:Tim Roller>magnum318@bewellnet.com
 Fri.16th,9:18am

>>This is long, so bear with me:
>>While I was looking for a vacuum popup "Air Grabber" thats used on
the old Roadrunners(I wanted to see how much and if I could incorporate
one on my '95 DAK) I found this site:
>http://www.constantvelocity.com/irsmain.html
>It's an "Independent Rear Suspension"--YAHHOOO
>they made the rear suspension for the SR71 DAK and it uses Viper
components and it's A--BOLTON system available for our DAKs, be it a
2--wheel or 4-wheel drive. They have pictures of it mounted on a
FROG-4by--but I still was impressed. I e-mailed to them to find out more
information and pricing of the system along with what the facts are and
putting DISC brakes on it also-- DO hope they get back to me REAL SOON
and I'll let you guys and gals know.

 Tim Roller
'95 SLT+5.2,CC 2-wheel and maybe modified with independent rear.