(no subject)

From: Jacqueline (wikdbytch@innocent.com)
Date: Fri Oct 16 1998 - 12:51:06 EDT

>Hello Everyone,
>
>I recently bought a 93' Dakota Sport (V6) . I have to admit that I
have
>really fell in love with it! I have never been one to "deck out" a
>vehicle. Well, this truck is pretty plain and I have been checking out

>the profiles and such. A lot of you didn't put the year of your Dak. I

>would appreciate any suggestions (pic's would be great too) for
sprucing
>it up and places to find the parts. Also are there any other female
Dak
>owners on the list?
>
>Thanks,
>Jessi

Hey Jessi.
I don't submit much but I read it all!
Too much fun to miss.
Welcome and enjoy...its a definite highlight to anyones day..
not to mention a interesting glimpse into the male pysche...;o)
I am fixing on my truck a little bit at a time.
Learning from the guys and gals here what works and what won't.
It's guarenteed not to bore you...thats for certain.

Jaq
1992 5.2 LE 4x4 Dakota
yeah I likes to drive fast too...