mad spankage

From: Michael Z-Sykes (MSykes@su.edu)
Date: Fri Oct 16 1998 - 13:00:18 EDT

sacrificial lines
-
Spank disclaimer:
This one is kinda' long, so feel free to delete my exploits on the streets of
Yortown and Virginia Beach... =)

I went home last weekend and came back with a round-up of several
spank stories. SPANK #1 was an Expedition spank. Picture this: Left lane,
soccer mom, right lane, mike d. and the ramp to go on to N17. This is
intense guys! The light changes. I knew she was gonna' put it to the floor
cuz' a) she thought she had something b) soccer practice ends at 5
c) paid too much for a FERD... who knows, anyway, upon the changing
of the light, the spanking began. Off the line, all mike d., throught the
intersection, all me, and after the royal spankage had occured, she had
the balls to roll down her window and say something to me about my
driving! Okay, who was gonna' cut me off? That's what I thought! =)
SPANK #2 V6 firechicken. Yeah, this was a challenge. Actually, I
spanked him twice. The first time, I caught him off guard and just trashed
him. Secind time, he knew what was comin'. Some squealage, some
rumbling, some shiftin', race over. Dak 2, them 0
SPANK #3 Well, I got spanked. But it was by a Ram SS/T, but it was
close! He wanted to run...bad. He saw me spank the Firechicken, so he
said "I want a peice of that dak". Well, a few lights down the road we
were next to each other, nd he gave it a little gas to let me know that he
wanted some. I knew I was about ot get spanked, but it was worth a try.
Well, I had him through the intersction (wheel spin) but he caught me and
hit his next gear right about the same time as me. His monster torqe pulled
me a little each gear untill OD at 70 when he was about 2 Ram-lengths
ahead and still pulling. It was over, but I asked him if it was stock and he
said "yep" then he was quite shocked to find out I had a 6er! HA!
V6er's unite!

thanks for readin'!

-mike d. ooV6