coffee tables, was: Re: Dakota Gets A Scar.

From: Jason & Norah (janor@ican.net)
Date: Fri Oct 16 1998 - 18:19:58 EDT

<snip>

>Travis, I hear ya, man. What is it with women and this trick? try putting
>your feet up on her coffee table. See what happens then.

Hey - don't generalize :) You can put your feet up on our coffee table
anytime you want. That's if you can find a spot or move all the crap. Not
all women are like that you know. I'm not a slob, but I *DO* have more
important things to do than housework -- like buying things for the Daks,
driving the DAKs, washing the DAK's, etc. Do you think I'm obsessed: ;)

Norah

"Understanding is a three-edged sword: your side, their
side .. and the truth." -- Babylon 5