Re: DML Undercoat

From: Chris (Clam9892@postoffice.uri.edu)
Date: Fri Oct 16 1998 - 12:52:58 EDT

I live in Northern RI, and my 88 'Kota was undercoated at the dealer when
new and still shows no signs of rot underneath. i try to rinse out the
undercarriage at least a couple times each winter, though my father
neglected to do this for it's first 8 years. That is why i frimly believe
in undercoating.

Chris

just my $.02