Re: Re: DML Undercoat

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Sat Oct 17 1998 - 07:01:49 EDT

Chris, don't take this the wrong way, but Northern RI?!... BWAHAHAHAHAHA
I think I can hit a golf ball from one end to the other! :-)

Seriously though, good to hear a positive story about undercoating... I've
heard so many bad ones I was beginning to wonder if anyone had positive
results.

T.
"Cheap shots about MA/Boston welcome and deserved"