Re: The new guy

From: William Blount Arthur (m990198@nadn.navy.mil)
Date: Fri Oct 16 1998 - 22:50:15 EDT

Oh, I was going to go home that weekend (to NC) but I would like to go hit
the track with you sometime. Hey, do you ever cruise out to that pizza
joint in Glen Burnie on sat nights? I have been up there when it was full
before. Maybe I can meet you up there sometime and we can check out each
others rides. Later.

Bill