Re: Jet vs mopar comp

From: William Blount Arthur (m990198@nadn.navy.mil)
Date: Fri Oct 16 1998 - 22:36:57 EDT

I think if I had been able to I would have bought the Mopar computer, but,
I have been extreamly pleased with the Jet stage II. It does not increase
the rev limiter or take out the govenor. The Mopar raises the rev limiter
by 250 rpm (I think correct me if I am wrong), but neither one cancels the
speed limiter. So, who knows how to eliminate the speed limiter?

Bill
'97 SS/T