Re: Jet vs mopar comp

From: jim miller (jmiller@texnet.net)
Date: Fri Oct 16 1998 - 23:37:51 EDT

BlKV8Dkota@aol.com wrote:

> I was wondering what is a better choice a jet stage 2 or the mopar comp. I
> have a 98 so i know mopat does not make it yet but should i wait? And does
> the Jet cancel rev limiter and govenor?
>
> Josh

Talk to Mike Caitlin before you buy a jet. He put one on a 98 R/T and dyno
test showed LOST HP! Also Jacobs ignition and 24 pound injectors dod not work
either. Other list members have also had bad results from nearly every
ignition mod tried except Mopar and no they dont make them for 97 up. Sorry, I
am in the same boat.
Jim in Waco