Re: Jet vs mopar comp

From: William Blount Arthur (m990198@nadn.navy.mil)
Date: Sat Oct 17 1998 - 00:42:20 EDT

Did he dyno this after letting the Jet learn for 40 miles? Mine was
slower too, initially. I called jet and said what the hell and the guy
told me to drive it 40 miles and call back if I didnt like it still.
Well, at 40 miles, it was kickin. I pulled it off since to feel what it
was like with out it, the truck felt way slower. I put the Jet back on
and havent complained since.

Bill