Re: Jet vs mopar comp

From: Vincent Heckathorn (victorylane@iwaynet.net)
Date: Sat Oct 17 1998 - 00:41:41 EDT

No the jet stage II doesn't change the rev limiter or the speed limiter.
Actually the jet chip doesn't change anything at WOT but you will notice quite
a difference at part throttle . I have a stage II on my 98 5.2 auto, sport.
I don't really think they are worth the money though, but maybe when the MP
computer comes out ( if that ever happens ) then using the jet chip as well may
be the way to go.

Colin H.