Mud Flaps

From: whiskyjack@iname.com
Date: Sat Oct 17 1998 - 21:11:17 EDT

Date: Sat, 17 Oct 1998 12:01:58 EDT
From: HKUSP40578@aol.com
Subject: Re: DML: '97 & '98 mud flaps...

I bought some mud flaps for my 93 4x4 Dakota and I soon realized that they are
worthless......they DO help contain mud splash up onto the body, but after a
couple trips down a washed out creek and some mild four wheelin I went to wash
my Dak and there was only 2 flaps remaining out of the 4 I bought, so I took
the remaining ones off. If you use your 4x4 save your cash, but if you are a
street 4wheeler(hahaha) buy em and it might keep that harmful dirt from
getting on your precious paint(laugh with me!) :)
Kyle

Must be big improvement in flaps for 97/98. I've had mine since new and plowed through 2 ft. of heavy wet snow where I had to go forward until the truck lifted on the skid pan, back off, then forward again and continue to do this to get out.

Mud flaps are still there.

WJ
97 SLT Clubcab 4x4 V8