Dyno Day?

From: bgbeaird@neosoft.com
Date: Sat Oct 17 1998 - 22:38:52 EDT

Houston Digest members,

The Houston Area Impala Club is tentativaly planning to have a dyno day
at Motorsport Technology Inc. (MTI) on November 7. Is anyone with a
Dakota interested. I indicated that we may be able to get a couplr of
Dakota owners there. The cost is usually about $75, but with the group
there, we get two pulls for around $35. LMK if you are interested, I
will pass the info on to the member who is coordinating this. Please
reply to me directly at;

bgbeaird@neosoft.com

This is a tentative plan, subject to many revisions. Thanks.

Gene Beaird
98 Flame Red CC R/T