Re: Double Spankage with surprises for all...

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Sun Oct 18 1998 - 01:51:02 EDT

This story is almost too good to be true!! Congrats on the multi-spank,
Greg! Nice to know the coppers got the *real* bad guys this time :-)

Subject: DML: Double Spankage with surprises for all...
Author: <dakota-truck@buffnet.net> at smtpout
Date: 10/16/98 6:47 PM

I normally don't go looking to do any spanking (cleaned up way too many
accidents working EMS), but these dudes just caught me at the right time.
See in Jersey on the Parkinglot...er Parkway we do it from toll booth to
toll booth. Well anyways I was going home from a late night service call in
North Jersey and as I was coming up on the Union toll plaza I see 2 pairs of
headlights in the rearview approaching (and quite fast). We all arrived at
the tool plaza at the same time (and all the exact change tolls were
open!)Turns out a Chebby S10 and a Floored Ranger XLT were going at it. I
figured why not? SO as I came out of the toll (and yes I paid the toll (in
NJ they now have cam's in the exact change tolls and a $200 fine for not
paying a 35 cent toll really sucks) I stomped on the pedal an took off. Kept
both of them off by at least a truck length. As blew past my exit and was
approaching the RT1 exit when I remembered (from a past ticket) that
Troopers hang out on the median just before the exit and I was less than a
1/4 mile from there. So I stomped on the brakes and let these guys fly
past.. and you guessed it! Two Troops (probably having coffee) jumped out
after the dudes as I just breezed past to the next exit to turn around and
go home. On the way back I saw the Troops had them out of their trucks and
they were searching them (the trucks)... But I was sitting at the local
Dunkin Donuts when the same two troops walking in joking about how these
guys were whining about them not getting the Dak that drove right past
them......hehehehehehehe

Greg
95 DSCC V6 5spd