Re: Double Spankage with surprises for all...

From: The Man From Utopia (tmfu@bellatlantic.net)
Date: Sun Oct 18 1998 - 19:15:04 EDT

Thanx,
After driving a private ambulance up and down either the NJ Turnpike or the
Parkway for five years you kinda get the feel for where the troopers hang
out. I was happened to think quick for a change otherwise I would have been
there right along side of them purchasing Policemans Ball
tickets...something I haven't had to do in quite some time...but then again
the EMT sticker mods help too....

Greg
95 DSCC V6 5spd