Re: '97 & '98 mud flaps...

From: Mike Crumley (mcrumley@airmail.net)
Date: Sun Oct 18 1998 - 11:35:20 EDT

At 04:18 PM 10/17/98 , you wrote:

>There are no molded ones that I know of if you have fender/wheel flares...

One more time....Mopar makes the moulded/molded/moldy/oldy/goldy mud flaps
for Daks both with and without flares. I know because when I got mine they
first sent the ones for flares and I had to return them and get the parts
guy to order ones for w/o flares. If the parts guy can't find what you
want, have him check under Durango accessories too. The ones I got (for w/o
flares) said Dakota/Durango on the box. Mucho confusion, but make the parts
guy do his job and find them for you. BTW, I unfortunately no longer have
part #s for these.

--
Mike Crumley  mcrumley@airmail.net
97 V6  Auto

I've had a perfectly wonderful evening. But this wasn't it. -- Groucho Marx