Re: RE: coffee tables and MOPAR tee shits (Norah)

From: Bob Nichols (bnich@bellatlantic.net)
Date: Sun Oct 18 1998 - 16:13:26 EDT

Jason & Norah wrote:

> >Personally, I like it when the feet are on the dash - especially barefooted
> >or in sandals since I have the foot fetish from hell! And don't forget that
> >there's also a nice view of feminine curves when they're relaxing in this
> >manner ; )
>
> My personal opinion is: if you want curves, buy a dirty mag or movie and pay
> attention to the curves on the road. ;) Here's something to ponder if
> you've ever thought of it. Picture this scene in your mind: Your
> wife/girlfriend has her feet up on the airbag, you're doing 65, you look at
> her curves, don't see the car in front slowing down quickly, wham - you
> rear-end the car, both air bags deploy!
>
> Driver has his head sideways looking at girlfriend's curves when airbag
> explodes, neck breaks, you die. The human neck when turned sideways does
> not bend back as it does when facing forward. What happened to girlfriend?
> Well, her knees shoot right through her head killing her instantly. Dak
> written off as well. Sounds like some mighty nice curves there!
>
> Sorry, I don't mean to sound so gruesome and it is just my opinion, but most
> people don't visualize the "what-if's". I know that if I survived, I sure
> couldn't stand the guilt no matter which side I was on. But the funny thing
> out of all of this is, that before my accident I would have never even given
> it much thought. Safety seems to be a much bigger issue for me now.
>
> No flames please, this is just how "I" feel and I'm not trying to preach or
> tell anyone else how to drive. Just look out for the people you care about.
>
> Norah
>
> "Understanding is a three-edged sword: your side, their
> side .. and the truth." -- Babylon 5

Norah, I've been reading your posts. Up untill now, I've had sort of a
image of you in my mind. (No offense Jason) But Jessssus, that last
post on the curves and watchin the road just knocked me off my chair!
Are you an EMT or something? Knees thru the head???? Just kidding with
ya, I couldn't help myself. I'm gonna look straight ahead from now on!
Bob