Re: Bedliners-Over the rail or under ?

From: Michael DuBose (mdubose@vt.edu)
Date: Sun Oct 18 1998 - 16:42:12 EDT

Well personal I have an under the rail spray-in bedliner because I have a fiberglass
taueno cover. If you are getting a over the rail toolbox you should think about
getting an over the rail bedliner. On the otherhabd if you are getting one that
sits in the bed and doen't go over the rail I would get a under the rail bedliner.
You also have to look at if you cary stuff that would be resting on the rail of your
truck if you are you prob sould get a over the rail. Oh one more thing I would
seriously think about getting a spray-in liner opposed to a drop in. It is a little
bit more exspensive but you don't have to worry about the liner scraching your paint
and rusting your bed. But the down side is that once the liner is sprayed in it
can't be removed, well it can but I don't think you wanaa see what the bed would
look like. Just my $.02

Michael D.