Re: Bedliners-Over the rail or under ?

From: Chad (mcc@negia.net)
Date: Sun Oct 18 1998 - 19:38:09 EDT

Go under the rail. If you want to protect whats over the rail, buy some
of those nice chrome or black covers all accessory shops sell. They'll
look better than an over the rail. I got the over the rail and regret it
each day.. but I still love my truck! 42,500+ and still going strong!

Chad

--
If you ever drop your keys into a river of molten lava, let'em go,
because, man, they're gone.