RE: GOT MY TRUCK!!!

From: newsgroup (newsgroup@zracer.com)
Date: Sun Oct 18 1998 - 17:49:31 EDT

Congrats! Sounds just like mine only I got the 3:55 rear. What color did you
get?
My first suggestion would be to replace the exhaust manifold with some
headers. It adds not only a little perf gain but starts wwwaaaayyy smoother,
especially in the mourning.

Joel

Hey everyone,

    Just wanted to introduce myself to the list. My name is Doug Myers and I
live in Clinton, MD near Washington, DC. After a 6-week wait, I'm finally
the proud owner of a black '99 Dakota Sport RC, 4x2, 5.2/5-speed/3.92
suregrip. Its got everything! Tire & Handling package, Infinity CD/cassette,
power windows/locks, factory alarm, you name it!
    Even though the truck is brand new, I'm very anxious to start adding
performance. I really like the Doug Thorley headers, JET chip, and Gibson
split-exit cat-back. What experience have you guys had with these products,
and more importantly, will they void my warranty? What other things can I do
to get more power?

Doug