Re: RE: coffee tables and MOPAR tee shits

From: Jon Steiger (stei0302@cs.fredonia.edu)
Date: Sun Oct 18 1998 - 17:49:57 EDT

At 08:47 PM 10/17/98 -0400, you wrote:
>>Personally, I like it when the feet are on the dash - especially barefooted
>>or in sandals since I have the foot fetish from hell! And don't forget that
>>there's also a nice view of feminine curves when they're relaxing in this
>>manner ; )

[...]
>Sorry, I don't mean to sound so gruesome and it is just my opinion, but most
>people don't visualize the "what-if's". I know that if I survived, I sure
>couldn't stand the guilt no matter which side I was on. But the funny thing
>out of all of this is, that before my accident I would have never even given
>it much thought. Safety seems to be a much bigger issue for me now.
>
>No flames please, this is just how "I" feel and I'm not trying to preach or
>tell anyone else how to drive. Just look out for the people you care about.

  No flames from me... In fact, I was going to say something similar; you
beat me to it. :-) I agree 100%. I often see people cruising down the
road with their feet hanging out of the window, people on motorcycles
wearing nothing but a pair of shorts and sneakers, etc. Its their own life
and I don't care what they do with it, but geez... Russian roulette just
isn't my idea of a good time.

                                               -Jon-