Re: Re: OBD II reprogram available, was: Superchip

From: Rekker21@aol.com
Date: Sun Oct 18 1998 - 22:10:10 EDT

In a message dated 10/18/98 6:47:13 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
bgbeaird@neosoft.com writes:

<< Eric, you forget all that painstaking research and development they did
 before offering to do the reprogram. That, and you get to make another
 payment on Mr. Hennassey's Viper for him! :-)

 Gene Beaird >>
DOH!! Im sorry, I forgot about that!!! I guess he has to roll the price of
those custom Vipers into another market besides the V10 cashcrop!! I saw a
Hennasey 600 Viper for sale in the Oakland Press last week for a wopping
50,000! Only had 10,000 miles on it! What do they run new from Mr Hennasey?
Eric