RE: Re: Dear smart (?) hiney -Reply -Reply

From: Michael Z-Sykes (msykes@su.edu)
Date: Sun Oct 18 1998 - 22:13:16 EDT

>>>One should be able to tell when
someones kidding around. <<<

I agree. I try to use the =) whenever my intentions may be questionable. I
do happen to fall into the "age bracket" =) (being 21 and all) I do have an
urge to say some pretty harsh things, but that's why we have the option
to delete what we type =)

-mike d.

>>> "Rhyner, Mark" <RhynerM@emh1.hqisec.army.mil> 10/16/98
11:56pm >>>
Yo Boog,

Always keep in mind the age bracket your dealing with.

Donning asbestos armor and ducking low flying objects.

Mark Rhyner

Boog writes:
Its these other..people on the list that choose to open with "hey dick" and
equally agressive terms that I dont like. One should be able to tell when
someones kidding around.

Ya know, if I wanted that crap, I would log on to car chat or something
and
expect it.