Guns for Dak

From: Shaun.Hendricks@bergenbrunswig.com
Date: Mon Oct 19 1998 - 11:09:09 EDT

   I prefer my photon torpedo launcher. Yeah, the alternator has to work
overtime to charge the thing but it leaves nothing left of the target and all
the cops are baffled as to what causes those weird burn marks on the road.
It's a good thing modern forensics doesn't test for the presence of
matter/anti-matter reactions... So I get away clean all of the time.

Shaun H.

"Arm Photon Torpedo Mr. Woof"
"Cigarette Lighter, I mean Torpedo Arm Switch pressed Sir!"
<click>
"Torpedo Armed Sir!"
"Blow the bastard off the road!"
"Yes Sir!"
<Foosh!> <BOOOM!>
"Direct Hit Sir... Target Vaporized."
"Excellent shot Mr. Woof."
"You're a follower of the Kirkian method aren't you sir..."
"Better than that Pansy Pickard you served, don't you think?"
"Yes Sir!"
"Computer!?"
"ODB30 here sir!"
"Set Speed, Warp Factor 120!"
"I am not allowed to exceed a Speed Limit of 115 Sir! DakFleet regulations..."
"Damn...."