Molded mud flaps

From: Shaun.Hendricks@bergenbrunswig.com
Date: Mon Oct 19 1998 - 11:20:34 EDT

   I have a set of 4 molded Mopar Mud Flaps for my Wheel-Flared Dak. I bought
them at the dealership, they were about $40 per pair if I remember correctly.
They use the same screw the Flares are secured with to mount on the inside of
the wheel well. They'll snug up pretty close to the tires if you have
oversize tires, but they do fit according to my test fits (haven't put them on
yet). I'll jack up the truck and pull the tires off so I can mount them and
let everone know. The Mud Guards are black with a silver Rams Head logo
embossed into them. Just have your dealer look up Mud Flaps/Guards in his
book and there will be a set for "With Flares" and one for "Without Flares".

Shaun H.