Re: Hilarious Spank

From: Randy Drew (FonMan@ican.net)
Date: Mon Oct 19 1998 - 16:55:13 EDT

Jason & Norah wrote:

> Hi Everyone,
>
> I had the funniest experience on the road. I'm on a 3 lane city street,
> stopped at a red light. I look to my right and there's a big Budget cube
> van rental. He looks at me and start to rev his engine and gave me that
> look. I started laughing so hard I couldn't stop. Who was this guy and
> what did he think he was driving? I was laughing so hard, I had tears in my
> eyes. The bastard beat me!
>
> I couldn't believe it! Quickly my sense of humor vanished and at the next
> red light I was going to show him exactly what he was up against. I'm not
> going to let this go unchallenged and get a smear the Dakota name!!!!
>
> As I stopped at the light, I looked over to him and he gave me that "cat
> that ate the canary" look. I knew what he was thinking: "Ha! A woman
> driving a V8 Dak and can't even beat an old cube van!" Well, I was going to
> show him, that son of a *^&$%^#%, a**hole, blah, blah, blah. The light
> changed to green, and I was off like a bullet. Well ahead of this guy with
> the attitude! The only thought in my head was "Eat My Exhaust Fumes you *****!
>
> I definitely came away smiling and feeling like my old self again, but I
> just couldn't stop laughing when I got home. A CUBE VAN, what a fool!
>
> Norah
> current: '98 Dakota Sport black 4x4 CC V8/5.2L/Auto
> current: '95 Dakota Sport white 4x4 Reg Cab V6/3.9L/5spd
> RIP: '95 Dakota Sport black 4x2 CC V6/3.9L/Auto
> previous: '93 Dakota blue 4x2 CC V6/3.9L/Auto
norah,

please note it was a Canadian woman that was driving the dakota that
beat him!

And the U.S. just thinks our women look nice driving them.

i'm looking for your daks around but never see them.(i think?)
maybe we should all exchange plate number just in case we see one
another. seeing as those sticker that look so great might not make it
across the border.

talk to you later,
randy
Ps. keep spanking!!