Re: The Good News about MPG...

From: Glen Yakemchuk (yakem@unbc.ca)
Date: Mon Oct 19 1998 - 16:57:47 EDT

I was wondering what year your truck was I have a 91 CC, non-magnum V8 ,auto
,4X4 and it gets pretty well the same pitiful mileage. 12.8 in town and
almost 16 on the highway, and stayed the same even after a tune-up. Also
anybody have any suggestions on how I might be able to make any
improvements.

Glen