Re: Re: Re: Gear Jammers

From: Mike Crumley (mcrumley@airmail.net)
Date: Mon Oct 19 1998 - 17:29:27 EDT

At 02:11 PM 10/19/98 , you wrote:

>If Chrystler's manual transmission won't hold up, why give it a higher
>hauling weight than the automatic ?

Very uneducated opinion here but it seem to me that there are very
different stresses on a tranny between hauling a heaver weight and adding
more power. One is not comparable to the other.

--
Mike Crumley  mcrumley@airmail.net
97 V6  Auto

I think one reason that Ally McBeal is so popular is that she is a hot looking babesicle who wears short skirts that show her legs all the way up to heaven. But that's just one man's disinterested opinion.