Re: Insurance Rebate -Reply -Reply

From: Michael Z-Sykes (msykes@SU.EDU)
Date: Mon Oct 19 1998 - 16:27:01 EDT

I did that for my last ticket of the "reckless drving" kind. I was going 73 in
a 40 so I figured a lawyer would be a good idea. He reduced it to
speeding, dropped the reckless. Good for me, I guess =) It's all good,
though, because now I have a lawyer that'll back me on anything!

-mike d.

>>> Robert Trottmann <rotrottmann@davidson.edu> 10/19/98 12:22am

Mike, get a lawyer to ammend those movings to non-moving. That's what
I did
for my 4 speeding tickets and the (B.S.) redlight ticket. The ticket from
my
school didn't count, and the other ticket the cop kindly reduced to my
favorite ticket ever: "Improper use of acclerator pedal"
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I love it!
Later,
Robert

--